We’re looking for a hands-on Marketing Automation Manager with Hubspot expertise to help us level up our B2B marketing efforts. You will own our Hubspot environment across the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, and be responsible for educating the broader organization on data hygiene and digital marketing best practices.
Leverage Hubspot and other automation tools to improve marketing processes and productivity, keep up with and implement digital marketing best practices, and make recommendations to support the success of the marketing team.
- Own Hubspot execution across the Sales and Marketing Hub, with a particular focus in Workflow creation and analytics.
- Work with the team to ensure contact database hygiene, proper audience segmentation, and object, property and record maintenance.
- Set up email campaigns in collaboration with the broader marketing team, recommend and implement A/B and multivariate testing, and advise on ways to continuously improve overall email performance.
- Continuously research relevant keywords opportunities and keep the content team up to date on these findings.
- Assist with social media ideation, scheduling, and reporting.
- Identify and educate the team on best practices for marketing automation, audience targeting and database hygiene, events and behavioral tracking instrumentation and digital channel measurement.
- Set up and publish blog posts in WordPress.
- Maintain and create Zapier integrations between several systems, including but not limited to Feedly, Hubspot, Copper CRM, Typeform, Slack and more.
Required skills and experience
- You have 3+ years of experience with Hubspot, particularly focused on technical implementation. You’re also comfortable setting up custom events and behavior triggers in Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- You have incredible attention to detail.
- You can conduct keyword research for specific projects and monitor trends in order to make recommendations.
- You have experience in B2B marketing.
- You’ve managed cross-functional projects with success.
- You’re an independent problem-solver, but not afraid to ask for help when needed.
Preferred skills and experience
- You’re comfortable with HTML and CSS.
- You have SaaS start-up experience.
- You have experience in the cybersecurity or biopharma industry.
- You already use and love Feedly.
- You have experience working with developers and writing technical software requirements.
- Salary range: $70-90k, depending on experience, cross-functional abilities and location.
- Remote working: Feedly is a remote-first startup, located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We believe in doing work we love, from places we love! Whether you prefer to work from home or an office, we support with coworking costs and a solid home-office setup.
- Flexible hours: We believe that performance should be measured on output, and not when and how you work, so at Feedly, you will find a lot of flexibility to design your own rhythm of work.
- A social work-life: We are a small and sociable group. We make an effort to stay connected with Zoom team kick-offs every week, 1-1s, and social catch-ups over games. Post Covid we expect to meet up every quarter for a few days of workshops and fun.
- Growth mindset: We think learning is key to winning so we have created a learning budget of $1,200 per person to spend on courses, conferences, coaching or whatever you think will help you improve and grow.
- Gym perk: Feedly supports healthy and balanced lifestyles and will refund up to $120 per month in “gym and other sport-related” expenses
- Health insurance: Feedly offers and pays for medical, dental and vision coverage for all our employees and their dependents.
- Submit your resume and a screenshot or recreation of a Workflow automation you created with Hubspot, annotated with notes about the impact that workflow had.
- 30 minute phone screening with the Director of Demand Generation
- 60 minute team interview with members of the sales and marketing teams
- 30 minute final interview with CEO
Manually keeping up with the topics and trends you care about is tedious and overwhelming.
Feedly is an AI-powered research tool that allows individuals and organizations to track key industry trends, without the overwhelm.
We serve 15 million individuals and 2,000 organizations.
Feedly is a remote-first, self-funded, fast-growing, and profitable startup, located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re a small and ambitious team that works closely in sync while each taking real ownership of our respective areas.
Our mission is to make Leo the world’s most helpful AI research assistant.